We’re Now Hiring for the following Roles:
We’re looking to fill all positions immediately, so please apply!
Sales Guru Needed
Copy That Converts is a complete, end-to-end content marketing service that provides unique, premium content on a weekly basis to health and wellness brands.
This is a fast growing, evolving company, and it’s a GREAT opportunity to get in early. The business solves a key problem that every business owner faces, which makes the service incredibly valuable, and a very easy sell for our awesome sales team.
If you’re a self starter, learn fast and have lots of determination, read on. You might fit with us!
You’ll nurture leads on your own, and will take a generous commission for the relationships you help to create . . . which means that if you work hard, you can out-earn many of your peers.
There is no cap on your earnings and we encourage you to rake in as much as you can. Your success means our success and we love this reciprocal relationship.
Your job as a Sales Guru is to contact business owners in our niche and explain to them why they need to implement a content marketing strategy and ultimately why we’re the best choice for enacting this plan.
You’ll use our cutting edge software to focus in on the best owners for you to contact. As we have them, you’ll also be provided with warm leads.
You can make 6 figures in this position, however you’re going to have to earn it. Having an analytical mind, the ability to be persuasive and being assertive are essential traits to have in this role. Hint: if you want to talk more, you must write I’m a Badass Sales Guru in the subject line of your reply back to me.
If you’re afraid of rejection, can’t close and can’t work from home, then this isn’t for you. All three are a must.
- -100% Commission of what you sell in a month.
- -If you sell 5k, you get 5k 5% monthly residual tied to your quota – more info about this in your interview.
- -No base salary
- -Our top sales person should be able to make at least $105K in their first year.
- -Fast, reliable internet connection
- -A home office that has no background noise
- -A phone utilized solely for outbound calling
- -A modern and reliable computer
- -Workflow and time management skills are essential.
- -Organization must be a priority.
- -Communication both written and orally need to be at a very high level.
- -The ability to be personable with other team members as well as clients is key.
- -You should be able to excel in a faced paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- -You can’t get discouraged easily, you will need to push clients at times while still being on their side.
- -Must be able to build a strong case for why someone should work with us.
Be a high school graduate. 1 year in sales. Experience in Telesales is a plus.
Other Notable Advantages:
After you’re with us and meet your quota by 80% for 3 months in a row, you’ll be provided a few perks.
- -A Mac computer
- -Cell service that is covered by us
- -High speed internet service that is covered by us.
Send in your resume and a paragraph about why you’re excited about this role and are a good fit for this position. If we agree that you are, we’ll get back in touch with you and schedule and interview within two days. Here’s another tip, if you want me to reply to you, you must write I love pickles for breakfast on the first line of your email back to me.
A Brief Bio of Copy That Converts:
We write stellar, high-converting premium content for Health and Wellness brands. Depending on the service package, we create 2 – 4 original, long-form articles per month. These are supported by prolific social media posting, in-article lead magnets, SEO formatting, customs graphics and email newsletter creation.
We’re a complete end-to-end solution that helps our clients get more customers, do more sales, and maintain and grow the relationship with their previous customers. Over time, our clients become the go-to trusted advisors in their industry.
I hope to talk with you soon,